Thursday, June 23, 2011

Really old news!

Well it's been a while since I updated this blog. Our computer is having major problems and can't wait to get a new one. My mom has been giving me a hard time for not updating the blog so she told me to use her computer...so here goes.

In December we headed to Hawaii with my parents and my sister. It was fun but we had a lot (I mean a lot) of rain. We are talking flooding streets!! I think we only had one day of sun (and that was only a half of day). Mia didn't like the sand or the ocean so we spent a lot of time in the pool. Hopefully next time...the weather will be better and Mia will like the beach!

Ready for the 5 hour flight
Christmas in Hawaii!!

Pearl Harbor







Joey and Lisa golfing

Dad and Mom golfing

Swimming at night and in the rain with daddy!


I love the swimming pool!

Our one afternoon at the beach!

Mia enjoying the patio.




No comments:

Post a Comment