Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy 2010!


New Year's Eve was pretty low key this year...who am I kidding...New Year's Eve is always low key for us! I attempted to make Vanessa's gumbo for Joey, Lisa, Kimi and I. It came out pretty good (if I don't say so myself)! The four of us played Band Hero until midnight...sorry no pics from our fun night. Mia was in bed by 8:00. Maybe next year she will be able to stay up until midnight.

New Year's day started off pretty early. We got dressed up and headed to church. I was a little nervous taking Mia to church for the first time. She surprised me once again. She sat on a friend's lap and was silent the whole service (30 minutes) and right when it was finishing up she started "talking."

After church! Mia is in a pretty good mood considering she didn't take her morning nap.

Family tradition is that my mom's mom's family get together on New Year's day for good food and some family time. This year it was at my mom's cousin's house in Galt. It's really nice to see everyone!!



Mia was not so thrilled with the way Michael was holding her!

She was much more comfortable have Christie hold her.


Mia with Lew.

No comments:

Post a Comment