Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mia's happenings

Time has just flown by!! Can't believe that Mia is almost 3 weeks old already!! Joey went back to work today...Mia and I hung out all day! She is opening her eyes more and more and spending more time awake during the day.


She really likes sitting in this chair that vibrates. It seems to calm her down. Thanks Vanessa and Beau for letting us borrow it!

Mia in a hat that Auntie Lisa made for her. It is a little big...she'll grow in to it!
Mia after another sponge bath.

5 comments:

  1. So so cute....I love seeing the pictures, so keep them coming!!! I hope you are feeling better too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday cannot come fast enough! I can't wait to meet Mia - finally :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's too cute! Can we (Rox and I) come by and visit her before she's too big?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course! Just give me a call. Mia and I are here all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenny!

    I just wanted to say “Congrats!” to you and your husband on your new addition to your family. I saw your parents not too long ago for my Grandpa’s birthday celebration – and remember seeing your family Christmas picture on my Grandparent’s wall as well! Your Mom was bursting with joy about her first grandchild.

    I’m so glad that you have a blog so that people can keep in touch and view Mia’s progress. I hope your pregnancy was a great one – and you are recovering well from your c-section. Congrats and I hope you are enjoying your new bundle of joy!  Hopefully I’ll get to meet her someday!

    Your second-cousin,
    Janyce

    ReplyDelete