Sunday, March 1, 2009

More Shower Fun!

Vanessa (best friend), Blanca (mother-in-law) and Jenny (sister-in-law) threw Baby Penner and I a beautiful baby shower at Papapavlo's. The room was decorated with the colors of the baby's nursery. Blanca made the centerpieces and table runners. The food was really good and the company was even better. I am very lucky to have such wonderful family and friends supporting me!


We had Sprinkles Cupcakes for dessert! Yum yum!

Annette and I

Kendra Jean, my mom and Maria


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time....when is our girls shower going to be?!?!? Can't wait to meet Mia....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenny! Sorry I missed your shower...it looks like you had a great time! Can't wait to see a baby on the blog!!! (Sorry only animals on ours!) ;) -Nicole

    ReplyDelete